This is the fun part of the wedding.. the eating. I am talking about digging your teeth into the wedding cake and any other goodies you may have displayed.
Everyone loves to watch you get married to your soul mate but they want to celebrate your day with enjoying some good food and entertainment, right? Why not. Its only fair. Okay lets look at some local Pittsburgh bakeries and shops that specialize in wedding cakes… yummy!!!!
1. Vanilla Pastry Shop- They have cakes like you find on Cake Boss on TLC. Take a look.
I have a friend that used their cupcakes. And had them design a wedding cake for her and the cake was amazing! Everyone talked about it!
2. Dozen Bakeshop– If you are more like a cupcake girl, like my hubby and I check this
company out. They have gorgeous yummy cupcakes! My wedding in July of ’09 consisted of a large tier of cupakes like what they do here. Check them out!
3. Lincoln Bakery– If you are looking for sophisticated black and white, stripes, pearls, quilting this place is for you. They have gorgeous cakes and focus on the details. Yum!
4. Bethel Bakery– Bethel Bakery does not need a pictures. I wish you could sample some right here. They are so tasty and heard around all of Pittsburgh! Check out their page, many different options!
5. Fenoglietto’s– If you want a scrumptious cake that you will die and go to heaven… here is the place! I have tasted their cakes myself and have fallen in love!
6. Signature Desserts– This place is awesome! Great taste, great staff, and great service! Look at what they do!
Thats all folks… Enjoy some cake and eat it too! Pittsburgh is the place to get married and to get some good cake! Enjoy and Congratulations!