A Photo Booth can be a lot of different things to a lot of different people. If this is for your wedding you have come to the right place! In this blog article I will describe why to have one and what do you mean its a gift to my guests?
What a Photo Booth can BE to your wedding:
- A good ‘ole FUN time! Think of all those people that you know that hate dancing or just do not like getting out there and getting sweaty. This is for them.
- Do you want to make memories? This is for YOU!
- Do you want a memory keep sake? This is for you.
- Do have favors yet? NO? Okay, listen this is perfect for you.
A Photo Booth comes with fun props and fun people! We will assist your guests during your wedding reception so you don’t have to. When the photo booth is set up before your guests there, it can be perfect for cocktail hour while you are whisked away with your new groom taking beautiful pictures. This is a nice fun activity for all your guests. (Put us near the bar and see the fun develop, no pun needed.)
The photo strip is customized to your liking and can have your wedding date and new last name displayed. Your family and friends will put this on their fridge, mirror or in their wallet.
The photo strip is like a gift to your guests. Let me tell you why. While your dancing and talking to all who came there is so much time that your guests are just sitting there, BORED. Not saying that your wedding is boring but some people need something to watch or do. A photo booth brings fun and excitement to the day. It keeps the party going.
A photo booth is perfect for your guests that do not dance. Its a huge thank you to the ones that came to your Big Day!
Another reason to have a photo booth:
- Who doesn’t like a scrapbook? We create a scrapbook that is customized by your colors, theme and your family and friends. All your guests will receive 2 strips with each session and we will print an extra strip in the book. Then your guests will put their John Hancock near it and maybe a sweet message to the newly married couple. This scrapbook is for the bride and groom and I know you will cherish it for years to come. You will laugh and cry over all the memories!
- Also have you thought of FAVORS yet? This is your favor in one. Your guests leave with these pictures and will cherish them. They will remember your day every time they see this picture. You can even supply a photo strip frame on the table and a message to remind them to check out the photo booth.